"House in the Mountains"
- Year built: 2010
- Lot Size: 8,107 m2 (2.00 acres)
- Construction Size: 1,050 ft
- House is 100 M sq.+(1,050 sq. ft.)
- 1 large bedroom can be easily divided to make 2 full bedrooms
- Large living room
- 13 ft ceilings
- Kitchen is over 300 sf and glassed in on 3 sides.
- House is very solid and completely steel framed.......no wood ( no termites)
- Ceilings are insulated
- Washer / Dryer hookups
- Off-street parking
- First class electrical
- Pod lighting throughout
- Rebuilt and renovated 4.5 yrs ago from ground up, but some cosmetic decorating required
- Roof is in perfect condition
- 800 M sq.(9,000 sq. ft.) fenced off around the house
- On property: Manderines, Coffee, Plantains, Bananas, Peach Palms and Guava
- Lots of birds and Orchids
- One half of the property is fairly level and the remainder is a mountain side full of trees.
- The area is very quiet and peaceful
- Property altitude is at 1,000m (3,280ft)
- 2013 taxes were only 3,900 colones ($7.80) (not a misprint)
- Good roads, 4X4 not needed
- Internet Booster on the property
- Appliances may be purchased separately
Situated at a perfect 1,000 meters (3,280ft.) above sea level, this charming “Home in The Mountains” allows you to enjoy the serenity that surrounds you. There is only one word that describes this location…irresistible! One can enjoy the tranquility of a rural lifestyle yet very close to all your shopping needs in downtown Turrialba or while maintaining rapid access to the convenience of Costa Rica’s principal cities (Cartago, San Jose, Heredia, and Alajuela). There are many species birds throughout the property and the surrounding areas. There are plenty of hiking areas nearby. Ask for additional photos if you are interested. This fabulous home is just right for you to enjoy your peaceful life here in Costa Rica.
Listing Reference Number SLS127 Click to Contact Agent