Trucha de La Montana (Trout Mountain)
Secure Location, Cool Elevation,
(Hills of Heredia)
- Property: 4,052 m² or (43,625 sq. ft.; or 1.00 ac 65sq. ft.)
- Construction: 316 m² or (3,401 sq. ft.)
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 3 fireplaces
- 4 trout ponds (generate immediate income!)
- Custom Gourmet Kitchen with granite counter-top, Professional Grade Appliances & a 5 gas burner range with 2 electric ovens, above sits an large hood exhaust fan (as your cooking your fresh trout for dinner).
- Master Suite
- Master Bathroom includes a relaxing Jacuzzi Tub and separate Walk-in Shower
- High Quality Porcelain/Ceramic Flooring
- Living room with wood burning fireplace
- 100% cedar wood cabinets
- Recessed lighting / Track lighting
- Fenced and Gated (entire property)
- 3 rivers (2 go into one)
- Cathedral open beam ceilings with detailed craftsmanship
- Large enclosed sunroom overlooking your Garden, ponds
- Potting shed, Butterfly farm or Green House!
- Tool shed
- Workshop area adjacent to house or artist area
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Satellite TV
- 800 gallon water back up system
- Electronic entry gate with video phone
- Sale Price includes the corporation
- Furniture is negotiable
- $2,500 laser alarm system
- 35 minute drive to the SJO, Juan Santa Maria International Airport!
- Visit the property; by appointment only
Recently, December 2015, owners have entered this home into the Vacation Rental Market; https://www.vrbo.com/785954
So, generate a nice income if you wish too!
Exceptional value for this 4 bedroom 4 bathroom home. Excellant quality ceramic/porcelain floor tile through-out. There is a 290 SF sunroom over-looking the property. There is also a backup water tank to make your living very comfortable and help free of stress. This beautiful home was well planned! The main house sits on the upper part of the 1.00 acre property overlooking 3 natural rivers, and lush tropical gardens; with many walking paths. Can you say; INCOME PRODUCING PROPERTY? AND Self Sustainability? That’s right, turnkey trout operation. You have several options with this property, you can have restaurant sales or if you chose, open to the public for trout fishing, restaurant and or public barbecuing. Many options to choose from, which ever you desire can be done! The 3 rivers supply just the right amount of water/oxygen for 4 trout ponds. Owners have created a good business of selling trout to many of local restaurants. There is also room to expand, see below!
Sustain yourself and your family on a this one-acre tropical mini-farm;
On this 1 acre property, there is plenty of room to grow your vegatables, to have a Jersey cow for milk, cream, butter and cheese; goats can also keep you in milk when your Jersey is not lactating, a few chickens. Not only do these animals keep you stocked in healthy fresh dairy products, but will also keep your lawn, flower and vegetable gardens fertilized. Waste not, want not!
Also, this home has very fine wood cabinetry through-out the home. Jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom. 4 split-air conditioners/heaters, 2 ceramic heaters, and historical fireplaces for those cozy, warm romantic evenings or days! Several of the materials or items were brought in from USA.
Come and see this home there are so many wonderful features, not enough space on this listing page for all the other nice photos, so ask to be emailed more photos. Call today to see this wonderful home.
Start living your dream and immediately produce income and produce a Self-Sustainable lifestyle!
Make an appointment to view this beauty; contact your Emerald Forest associate today.
Trucha de La Montana USD $495,000.00
Listing Reference Number SLS106 Click to Contact Agent