Cute Little doll house all nestled into the mountains of Heredia.
The Heredia Mountains are known for their nice cool climate and often referred to as a summer Alpine climate, both North Americans and Europeans alike, love being in the mountains. No heat or cooling required just year round nice breezes.
- Property: 33,280 sq ft or 3092 m2
- Construction: 2000 sq ft or 186 m2
- 2 Stories
- Unmatched views of Heredia, Cartago and the ocean on clear days!
- Beautiful tropical landscaping, lots of hummingbirds!
- Living room
- Dining room
- Game room
- 5 Bedrooms total 1 down and 4 up
- 2 Baths total 1 up and 1 down
- Fireplace for those cool damp nights, how romantic!
- Balcony offering amazing views
30 minutes’ drive to the SJO, Juan Santa Maria International Airport, and all the best and most magnificent attractions that Costa Rica has to offer; like La Paz Waterfall Parks and Gardens, the Poas Volcano and the entry way to lovely San Carlos. With location playing a big part in where we live know this cabin sits in one of the best.
Now only: USD $250,000.00
Listing Reference Number RQ288a Click to Contact Agent