Simply beautiful in Perez Zeledon!
This delightful property has exquisitely and professionally landscaped gardens…with mountain views… You can see Mount Chirripo from the master bedroom…and close to the center of San Isidro de General…living the good life…
- Property: 2.747 m2 or 29557 sq ft
- Construction: 2 story 2,680 sq ft living space
- Large and airy open plan living room and kitchen with custom made cabinets and curved Italian tiled bar.
- 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms with showers - one also has a bath tub.
- Two large verandas.
- Large, tiled semi-circular terrace downstairs terrace.
- Gate and concrete drive way.
- Graveled parking area.
- Large secure bodega and laundry area.
- Tiled walkways around perimeter of house.
- Reserve water tank and electric pump
- General furnishings included.
- Short easy access road (2 minutes from main road.)
- Telephone line and internet
- Space to build a swimming pool and or extra building
The home is exceptional but the main highlight is the gardens with its 75 meter long cleverly sculptured, stone wall/flower garden with curved staircase leading to an upper garden level, where a variety of fruit trees are grown. There is space enough for the construction of a swimming pool or/and an additional house. The open-plan architecture of this steel and cement block house includes a spacious, circular, sunken living area opening onto a kitchen with semi-circular bar and custom made cabinets. Upstairs two ample balconies frame picture postcard views of garden and mountain greenery, while downstairs a semi-circular terrace with potted palms and tiled walkways around the perimeter of this home, tastefully draw a line between the cool interior of this spacious abode and the verdant lushness of the tropical outdoors.
Priced to sale will financing: USD $199,000.00
Listing Reference Number BB157a Click to Contact Agent