Emerald Forest Properties Presents :
Who says you can't have it all...?
Gorgeous Estate Home with amazing views in awesome location... As you pass through the large wooden security gates your stress will melt away... The large drive way leads you to the covered garage and other parking areas... enough for at least 10 or more cars.
- Property: 10,408m2 or 2.60 acres
- Construction: 500m2 or 5.380 sq ft
- Guest home 2 story - 1 bath, 1 bathroom, bodega
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Gorgeous Guard house made of natural stone
- Large Electric Security Gate... very beautiful.
- Beautiful terraces overlooking the valley, city and mountains
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Marble kitchen walls and bathrooms
- Custom Wood Work
- European Custom Iron Work
- Very impressive details... subtle and classy.
- Swimming pool
- Wine cellar
- Slate rock walking paths
- Wooden walking paths
- Natural stone walking paths
- Guest House - one bath, one room with gorgeous views
- Fire place
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Custom stained glass windows
- Property also has permits for other building structures
As you approach the main house you will notice the natural stone finishing’s on this large very impressive home... if you look to the North you will see the garden area and the spectacular valley, mountain and city views... To the South are the majestic mountain views... The home is over 500m2 and has a very warm feeling. The kitchen has lots of beautiful granite counter top and marble back drop and wall. Even the large island in the kitchen is made of granite which really ads to the cooking surface. This amazing home has 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. The rooms are large and very comfortable. All around the home you find custom iron works, custom wood carvings and pillars, and handmade art work. All the wood in the home is exotic hard wood native to Costa Rica and even some imported. The property has two very large terraces, one on top of the maids quarters, which overlooks the larger part of the property... the other is accessible from the living room, kitchen area and has a covered outdoor living room and brick BBQ which overlook the entire city and valley. It is truly breathtaking...There are actually 3 stories to this home... If you follow the stairs downstairs you will be in the wine cellar... made of hard woods, natural stone and custom iron works... middle story you will find the main home, kitchen living room, dining room, and access to the terraces. Towards the back of the estate there is a swimming pool and a two-story guest home. There is lots of room to roam around and explore... the grounds are immaculate, flowers, walking paths, water fountains, and beautiful views all around. This home is very special and really needs to be seen to be fully appreciated.
For a quick sale. USD $1,300,000.00
Listing Reference Number BH1243B Click to Contact Agent